How did I almost miss Five For Friday?! It's 11AM and I'm just now STARTING this post, although I've been thinking about it all week.
Here are some randoms from my week!
1. Last week I did a not so random list of Five Pitiful Situations in Desperate Need of Completion. I was refering to my nursery, which was THE EPITOME OF DUNGEON SPACE. You'll be pleased to know that my baby brother and his wife swooped in this week to save the day! You can get the whole story & reveal here, but the important thing is THE NURSERY IS COMPLETE!
2. As of TOMORROW, I'm 39 weeks pregnant! Everything hurts. I can't sleep. I want this kid out. Also, I'm excited to meet her :)
3. I'm working on getting more organized. I've tried this weekly family calendar thing several times. I love it when I'm doing it, but it tends to fizzle out. How do you keep your family organized?
4. I'm OBSESSED with the flipagram app. Seriously. I spend way too much time making this silly videos. This is one from a Labor Day Flash Freebie I've got going on today.
5. I'm also recently obsessed with Krista Wallden's work. It's bad, guys. So bad, actually, that when I start typing TPT into my browser bar, her store pops up before mine!! But her stuff makes such a difference. Here are a few before & after shots: