Top Social

9/20/2015

Flash Mega Sale on My Growing Bundle!

I'm loving this growing bundle so much! I'm working on the next SURPRISE set, and wanted to give my Sunday planners a special treat before the next set hits and the price goes up! My growing bundle is priced at 50% off today!! Grab it TODAY ONLY for $12!! Grab it here.


This set is going to be huge and I’m so excited to be sharing it in my very first Growing Bundle set. ☺ By buying this as a bundle, you’ll save BIG on the entire set! AND BUY EARLY!! I may be adding some SURPRISE sets & the price will go up with each! ;)



Here’s what it includes:
- 12 months of Primary Informational Text Packs
- Random SURPRISE packs with more specific themes.
- 6 Informational Texts Per Pack
- 3 Comprehension Questions per Text
- 2 Formats (Multiple Choice & Fill in the Blank) of each set of questions, for no-prep differentiation. 



The sets included in this pack SO FAR are:

August: The US Flag, The Pledge, Summer, Bus Safety, Schools in the US, & Dogs 

Fire Safety SURPRISE PACK!: Firefighters, Dalmatians, Fire Trucks, Calling 9-1-1, Bunker Gear, & Fire Hydrants

September: Labor Day, Johnny Appleseed, Football, Apples, Rosh Hashanah, & The Constitution

October: Harvest, Fall, The World Series, Deciduous Trees, Christopher Columbus, & Leaves. 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment