Top Social

9/21/2015

Fall Y'All: October Tot School

This week, I'm continuing my Fall Y'All adventure with my plans for Beckett's October Tot School! Of course, the theme will be "Fall Y'All!"


Fall is my favorite season so this will probably be my favorite unit! I've already got playdates and outings planned, have been stocking up on new books, and have a list of activities way too long to fit on this page!


Here are the list of activities I plan to do this month, with links to the inspiration! 


Some of the activities here are my own ideas, too! Stay tuned for our adventures with the following:
Number Card Activities
Vocabulary card matching
Name practice

You can grab my fall bucket list (freebie) here. All of the songs came from here


To see what's inspired my Fall Tot School Lesson, Check out my Fall Tot School Pinterest Board!


This week I'm hosing a Fall Y'All Linky!! If you're a blogger and have a fall themed post to link up, we'd love to have you! Remember to grab the button and link back here!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment