Top Social

11/04/2013

Thanksgiving Emergent Readers Literacy Bundle

I'm so excited that Thanksgiving is near. I'm still working on fun activities for those kiddos! This pack is for PK-1 and includes three emergent readers, plus additional activities and flash cards to practice vocabulary, reading, and writing!

FOLLOWERS' FREEBIE BONUS! As a special treat for my blog followers, I'm emailing out one piece of this pack for FREE! Just {Follow By Email} and then comment below or email me privately and I'll send you any piece you'd like!

{Thanksgiving Emergent Reader & Literacy Bundle}



The full pack includes {and my Followers' Freebie choices}:
  • Emergent Reader “I see a [Thanksgiving Vocabulary Word].” Provided in color and in black & white. Includes a cover, 6 pages of reading, and one “write your own” page.
  • Emergent Reader: “I can count [Number words 1-6] [Thanksgiving Vocabulary Word].” Provided in color and in black & white. Includes a cover, 6 pages of reading, and one “write your own” page. Pages are not numbered, so order them sequentially for predictable reading or mix them up for an added challenge!
  • Emergent Reader “The [Fall/Thanksgiving Vocabulary Word] is [Color word]. Provided in color only. Includes a cover, 8 pages of reading, and one “write your own” page. Pages are not numbered, so order them sequentially (rainbow color order) for predictable reading or mix them up for an added challenge!
  • Thanksgiving Read Write the Room
  • My Thanksgiving Vocabulary Cards
  • Thanksgiving sort: food/not food, alive/not alive,
  • Thanksgiving themed Sight word cards: I, see, a, the, is, & can. Provided in color and in black & white. Both sets also include a blank page of cards for adding your own words!
  • 5 Thanksgiving Read, write, cut, & paste pages, based on “I see a” Emergent Reader.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment