Top Social

1/08/2017

New Year, New [Blogger] Me


I'm really good at declaring I'll make huge changes and commitments that I can't live up to. It's my spiritual gift. So it wouldn't be a successful New Year if I didn't make a list of cliche resolutions that I may or may not eventually raincheck to 2018. 

This year I will:
1. Be healthier
2. Read more
3. Stick to a budget 
4. Pay more attention to my blog

Anybody else? 

So here I am, gung-ho to rejuvenate my blogger self with a fancy face-lift and a color-coded bloggy calendar. What do you think about my new look? I'm definitely going to stick to it this time. Probably. Maybe. 



This blog has always been about teachery stuff. And it still will be, but hopefully you'll also get to know ME a little better, because the goal is to bring you into the fold of my crazy sweet adventures with my two favorite littles: Beckett and Charlie Grace, affectionally known as Buck And Chuck.

Welcome!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment